The Great Revelation of who the blacks in America really are and notation of how the land of Israel was taken from them because of idol worship which still prevails in the Christian teachings of the day.
Deuteronomy 28, denotes the curses which are the result of disobedience to the Laws found in the Book of Moses (Torah).
Yahweh is calling us back. Come from among them, that is the world of idol worship.
Watch: THE ISRAELITES ARE BLACK: THE CURSES
- The Anti Christ and his agenda, Satanic vision (daileytalks.wordpress.com)
- Your SundayBread: The Curses of True Israel (grinddaileyissues.com)
- Come From Among Them and Live (daileytalks.wordpress.com)
- Any given day (psychebites.com)
- Worship (jbailey8849.wordpress.com)
- Monday, December 17, 2012 @ Deuteronomy 29-30 (phyllisbenigas.wordpress.com)
Antisocial Behavior. People use this term too loosely to describing someone who doesn’t want to be bothered with their foolishness; or who either just like spending time alone. However, who would blame others for liking themselves, spending time to better themselves, for learning to love themselves?
The Narcissistic personality would do that some one who loves to feel superior to others.
The bible has a few descriptions of people who are overcome with demonic spirits. Every time we see Jesus some spirit is running into pigs; or the victim of their own thinking is being tormented cutting himself and can’t live among the other people. Most we hear about have bizarre behavior such as being flung into open flames.
What is heard most about the prideful spirit are those which sow discord, who lie and who just can’t make it in life without turning the audiences attention to themselves, always have to be front and center, seemingly, full of confidence, but not really.
Signs of a Narcissistic Personality or the Spirit of Pride:
• Believing that you’re better than others
• Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
• Exaggerating your achievements or talents
• Expecting constant praise and admiration
• Believing that you’re special and acting accordingly
• Failing to recognize other people’s emotions and feelings
• Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
• Taking advantage of others
• Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
• Being jealous of others
• Believing that others are jealous of you
• Trouble keeping healthy relationships
• Setting unrealistic goals
• Being easily hurt and rejected
• Having a fragile self-esteem
• Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
May seem like having confidence or strong self-esteem, it’s not the same. It crosses the border of healthy confidence and self-esteem into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal. In contrast, people who have healthy confidence and self-esteem don’t value themselves more than they value others. Also, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don’t receive the special treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry. You may insist on having “the best” of everything — the best car, athletic club, medical care or social circles, for instance.
This spirit generally sows discord and will lie to be perceived as genuine among their friends
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Receiving Social Security Disability (socialsecurityhome.com)
- Bipolar or Narcissistic Personality Disorder? – Bipolar Disorder Center – Everyday Health (holistichealthliving.wordpress.com)
- The role of narcissism in romantic relationship initiation (udini.proquest.com)
- Struggling with self-esteem (notoverit.wordpress.com)
- narcissistic personality disorder (tingilinde.typepad.com)